== New customers can preview 2014 Nursing Drug Handbook before purchasing. Current subscribers can sign in using their existing username and password. Buy 2014 NDH at any time using your Google Play account. ==
2014 Nursing Drug Handbook
Choose Preview, Buy, or Sign In from this app.
Preview – View select topics demonstrating 2014 NDH’s comprehensive drug information, full-color pill images, and nursing focus so you can safely and confidently administer drugs.
Buy – Purchase and download the complete 2014 Nursing Drug Handbook at any time using your Google Play account.
Sign In – Current subscribers can download the entire resource to their tablet or smartphone by entering their existing username and password.
About 2014 Nursing Drug Handbook:
This comprehensive drug database includes the full contents of the best-selling, recently revised Nursing 2014 Drug Handbook. Download to your tablet and smartphone to search, browse, and consult nearly 800 monographs at the point of care. Review detailed entries that include safety notifications, full-color pill images, and specific instructions for patient and family teaching.
2014 Nursing Drug Handbook features:
• 3,500+ brand name and generic drug listings
• More than 430 images to visually confirm drug forms
• Safety alerts and black box warnings to prevent errors
• 18 appendices including New Drugs, Pregnancy Risk Categories, and Antidotes
• Drug-drug, drug-herb, drug-food, and drug-lifestyle interactions
• Pediatric and geriatric dosing
• Dedicated patient and family teaching guidance
• Universal Index Search to find medications quickly
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Karen C. Comerford
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Uploaded: Jan 21, 2016 at 6:20 CST
Uploaded: Nov 13, 2015 at 0:55 CST
Uploaded: Jun 16, 2016 at 23:56 CDT
Uploaded: Oct 23, 2014 at 7:46 CDT
Uploaded: Jul 7, 2016 at 22:47 CDT