English Malay Dictionary (Kamus Melayu Inggeris), containing 52565 translation articles. The Dictionary is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection to work. Database size is more than 7MB and it will be downloaded at the first run. We recommend you to use wi-fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are always able to delete some word out of these lists or clear the whole list. This can be achieved by long-pressing at any word in the list.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font size, theme (choose one of several color themes), set showing article near the list (best for tablet pc’s), show or hide buttons on top, show application on full screen.
5. You are always able to add word to favorites by clicking “star” icon near the word.
6. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (this option requires internet connection, not offline). Powered by iSpeech®.
7. You may tap at any word in translation article and click “Search” button to find it.
1. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list app should be installed in phone memory. Dictionary database might be installed anywhere.
2. The interface was reworked.
3. If the dictionary download was interrupted, it will now continue at the moment, where it was stopped.
4. Minor bugfixes.
Content rating: Everyone
Uploaded: Aug 18, 2014 at 22:16 CDT
Uploaded: Aug 18, 2014 at 22:06 CDT
Uploaded: Aug 18, 2014 at 22:12 CDT
Uploaded: Aug 18, 2014 at 22:04 CDT
Uploaded: Aug 18, 2014 at 22:25 CDT