NOTE: This app is only for Android-powered devices that have the Google Maps and Google Play apps installed. Moreover, both you AND your friends (with whom you wish to exchange locations) must have the app installed and logged in to at least a social network.
Find My Friends allows you to exchange REAL-TIME locations on Google maps with your Facebook, Google+ and email friends. Location exchange is visible only to you and your selected friends. No account creation is required, the moment you launch Find My Friends, you may directly exchange locations with any of your friends WHO HAVE ALSO INSTALLED THE APP.
You can also use Find My Friends to send constantly your location to close contacts (e.g. family members, spouse, good friends) even when you do not run the app. Moreover, you can set map zone and proximity alerts, and get notified when your friends enter / exit a map area and / or are nearby!
Find My Friends also offers the "location to browser" extremely useful feature; If desired, you can transmit your REAL-TIME location to ANY online device with a web-browser (e.g. smartphones, tablets, notebooks, desktop PCs).
The Find My Friends main features are:
1. Unlimited location sharing with all your contacts on the map
2. Get REAL-TIME routing directions on the map
3. Send your REAL-TIME location to ANY online device with an internet browser
4. Send on the background your location to all selected close contacts
5. Define safe / dangerous map zones and get notified when close contacts enter or exit them
6. Get notified when close contact are nearby
7. Record all close contacts' activities
8. Powerful chatting; send messages, stickers and locations!!
10. See the current address of all your friends on the map
11. Remember where you parked your vehicle (yes, that too!)
Check also our tutorials at http://nliteapps.com/?page_id=5203
For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Find accounts on the device": detect whether you have a Google+ account, in order to be able to +1 this app.
"Read your contacts": be able to read your phone/tablet contacts, so you can import them.
"View network connections / Full network access": check that your internet connection is functional, since otherwise the app cannot work.
"Use accounts on the device": ask authentication tokens from the official Facebook, Google+ and Twitter pages.
"Precise location / Approximate location": pinpoint your location and exchange it with the contacts you select.
"Wifi/network state": inform user if the internet connection is ok
"Start on boot": if close contacts are enabled by the user, notify him/her that location transmission has started.
"Set alarm": if close contacts are enabled by the user, transmit periodically his/her location.
"Google Cloud Messaging": to exchange notifications among users.
- UpdatedMay 21,2016
- Current Version6.1.3
- Requires AndroidAndroid 4.0.3 or higher
- Find your way easily15 AppsWhen you go to a strange place, the most important thing is to find out the destination and which way is arrive here easily. Now, we can Throw away map, just need a Smartphone and you your finger to touch. Today, 1mobile will commend to you some good Apps to help you find your correct line easily.