Weather Forecast Widget – Over 50 million users' choice with a high rating of 4.5 of all weather apps on the android marketplace, that is GO Weather Forecast & Widgets!
Weather Share - tell the whole world that "It is my place in the world, it is my life!"
- Accurate and local forecasts for 100,000+ locations worldwide
- More than 1000 personalized themes (keep increasing)
- Discover and share the beauty around you with the whole world by submitting them in Photo Sharing
- Interactive dynamic maps, radar and satellite images for specific cities
- Multiple cities feature is perfect for a trip plan
- Detailed weather report, including time, date, feeling like, high & low temperature, wind, humidity, visibility, sunrise and sunset, severe weather alert, etc.
- 2*1, 4*1, 4*2 current weather widgets & 4*1, 4*2 future weather forecast widgets
- Widget themes and live wallpaper for 7+ weather conditions in day and night mode: sunny, rainy, snowy, thunder, cloudy, overcast and foggy
- Share your current weather info with your friends by taking a picture
- Probability of precipitation forecast
- No sponsored messages or Ads
- World clock integrated to display current time and weather info for selected cities
- 24-hour & 10-day detailed weather forecast
- Exclusively designed widget themes for Premium Version (keep increasing)
This weather forecast app supports up to tens of thousands of cities in which you can get the most accurate weather information, detailed weather report, accurate weather forecast, interactive maps image, incredibly beautiful user interface with variety of widget themes and live wallpapers. With this application installed on your android phone, you can get the latest weather information anywhere and anytime.
1.I have downgraded from premium to free. How do I get the paid version back?
Logon the account you paid for your premium version before > Enter advanced features intro page > Select the payment method you chose before > Your billing info & payment record being checked> Upgrade to the premium after successful checking
2.How to change the temperature unit?
Launcher GO Weather EX > Menu > Settings > Weather info > Temperature Unit
- UpdatedSeptember 17,2014
- Current Version5.1
- Requires AndroidAndroid 4.1.2 or higher