Intellicast Weather raises the bar for interactive real-time weather applications. Whether you’re checking the forecast for the next 10 days, the next 24 hours, tracking SEVERE storms using our advanced radar, or even plotting earthquakes in real-time, Intellicast is the only Android weather app you need.
- NOWrad Radar: The most timely interactive radar for North America that also does real-time storm cell tracking and map-based weather alerts. Uses the state-of-the-art merging of doppler radars from NOAA, FAA, Environment Canada, and other meteorological agencies
- Future Radar using state-of-the-art TruPoint(sm) technology. Now you can see not only where the rain or snow is, but also where it’s expected to be
- See current condition trends, as well as average and record temperatures
- Temperature, precipitation (rain or snow), UV index, and wind speed graphs
- Combined radar and satellite layers, for the Continental US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, parts of Mexico
- High-resolution temperature, wind speed, and snow cover layers
- Plot earthquakes in real-time, track hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones, and use our Exclusive Road Weather index to see weather-related road hazards
- NOAA NWS and Environment Canada Watch & Warning areas on the map
- Alert Notification: Get time-critical National Weather Service warnings for the United States even when you’re not in the Intellicast app. Such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, flood, and blizzard. NOTE: For a full list of critical alerts, please see the in-app help.
- Display Fronts, Highs and Lows on the interactive map.
Our mission is to bring advanced expert weather content and tools to weather sensitive decision makers. We are part of The Weather Company which includes The Weather Channel, weather.com, WSI Corporation, Weather Central, and Weather Underground.
Check us out at www.intellicast.com
Uploaded: Oct 15, 2015 at 22:36 CDT
Uploaded: Oct 25, 2015 at 23:06 CDT
Uploaded: Sep 30, 2015 at 21:40 CDT
Uploaded: Nov 4, 2015 at 0:38 CST
Uploaded: Oct 3, 2015 at 14:40 CDT