The new clock from iOS 7 for your Android device. Awesome look!
!!! This skin works with the latest version of UCCW only (http://goo.gl/5WXkb) !!!
When you have any wishes or problems PLEASE send a mail at:
You can use this widget with any smartphone, phablet and tablet size.
> > > > > > FEATURES Lite Version < < < < < <
• clock, date
• white color with a 0-12, 00-12, 0-24 and a 00-24 format for hours
• only english date (Monday, Jun 26)
• no hotspots
• no advertisement!
This skin is designed exclusively to test the functionality and design of the clock.
Please change to the PRO version for more adjustments!
> > > > > > FEATURES PRO Version < < < < < <
• clock, date
• Four different dates [full & short version]:
--> German date (Monday, 26. June & Monday, 26. Jun)
--> English date (Monday, June 26 & Monday, Jun 26)
• with a 0-12, 0-24, 00-12 and 00-24 Version
• Two Hotspots
• colors and hotspots are editable!!!
(whats 0-12 and 0-24?
> 0-12 -> clock goes 11 > 12 > 1 > 2
> 0-24 -> clock goes 11> 12 > 13 > 14 up to 23:59 then 0:00
> 00-12 -> 01 - 02 ... not 1 - 2 ...)
> > > > > INSTRUCTIONS < < < < <
Please watch my video on youtube if you never used a UCCW skin before.
It's the easiest and fastest way to show you how to install and customize everything.
This ist the video from my first Skin (http://goo.gl/p4n6w), but you can use it aswell as instruction.
I recommend 4x2 as size for this widget.
1. Be sure that you have already installed UCCW (http://goo.gl/5WXkb)
2. Download and install this app from the Play Store
3. Open the app and tap „Install Skin“
4. Then „Install“ and after the installation „Done“
There are two ways to place widgets (5.1 & 5.2)
5.1. Longpress on the homescreen and then choose widgets
5.2. Open the app drawer and choose on the upper part „widgets“
6. Choose now UCCW and then any size (you can resize it later)
7. Then choose this widget/skin (with the big „M“ at the right side)
8. „Touch Here“ (takes some seconds dependig on your device)
9. If you like it I would be happy about a review!
> > > > TROUBLESHOOTING < < < <
0) If the font is not as thin as in the screenshots please write me a mail (with your device and the app version) to email@example.com . I will try to solve the problem. Apparently, this problem is currently only in isolated cases.
1) "Install" doesn't work:
> go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
> Check that no programms like HALO, Screenfilter, Screenrecorder etc. run "over" Android
2) Change Temperature between °C and °F
> Launch UCCW app > menu > settings. Switch from "Celsius" to "Fahrenheit"
3) No weather updated/displayed
> Launch UCCW app > menu >settings > weather provider > checkbox one option. Tap Location and make sure "Auto location" is selected.
4) Changes (like the battery circle color) don’t take effect?
> Any changes you make in the editor, you must do the following before returning tot he homescreen fort hem to take affect -
1. Tap on ‚New‘ (Top right hand side of UCCW Editor)
2. When asked to ‚Save Old Skin‘ hit yes
3. Hit OK at the ‚Enter File Name‘ window
4. Then hit CANCEL at the ‚Homescreen grid size‘ window
5. Hit ‚Home‘ button on your device to return to homescreen
After you do this the first time you will be asked to overwrite the previous file after step 3.
Hit yes and then continue with step 4 & 5
All belongs to Apple Trademark.
Hope you have Fun with the Skin
Uploaded: Aug 18, 2014 at 22:25 CDT
Uploaded: Aug 18, 2014 at 22:14 CDT