1) Awarded the reward of Qiyamul-Layl.
2) Salvation from Hypocrisy.
3) He will have complete Noor – He will have the most brilliant form of light on a day when there will be no light, the Day of Qiyamah.
4) He will have the testimony of the Angels, and their praise for him in the court of Allah Taa'la.
5) He will have the reward of one Hajj and Umrah, if he carried on remembering Allah Taa'la till sunrise.
6) He will be given treasures that cannot compare with the meagre treasures of the world.
7) He will have the blessing of praying the two rak'ats of Fajr.
8) He will attain freedom from Hell and the glad-tidings of entering Paradise .
9) He will be free from the chains of Shaytaan, and the laziness of his body and its impurities.
10) THE BIGGEST BENEFIT: He will be blessed with the power to see Allah Taa'la on the Day of Qiyamah.
May Allah Taa'la give us the ability to pray the Fajr prayer with congregation. Ameen!
- UpdatedNovember 14,2014
- Current Version2.1
- Requires AndroidAndroid 2.2 or higher