Ryan Vandal, 30.06.2013 (Note 2): ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ So awesome
Akshay Pai, 22.06.2013 (canvas HD): ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Excellent
Tom Waters, 17.04.2013 (Galaxy Note): ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Amazing
A Google User, 23.05.2012 (Xperia Play): ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ makes me proud
A Google User, 04.03.2012 (Nexus): ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Wow!!!!
HINTS (Please READ THIS CAREFULLY):
This app is NOT WORKING with all Devices and it's NOT WORKING with all ROMs you are using! The most problems are incompatibilities with ROMs with limited/changed USB/Bluetooth support (Galaxy S4). So TRY IT OUT and use it, or UNINSTALL it WITH A REFUND! (within 15 min: Google's time limit!)
- ANDROID 4.2: has NO Wii REMOTE SUPPORT (limited by the new Bluetooth API)!
- YOU NEED: A Device with good "Full API USB Host" or Bluetooth Support.
- POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS: Try out a Custom Rom to fix Device Issues! (CyanogenMod Rom)
ABOUT this App:
With this Joy2Touch Server you can emulate Touch-Events. So you can play Touch-Only games with your Joystick. And with a "Wii-Remote IR Sensor" you can control your Device with a Wii-Remote pointer on your touchscreen.
SAMSUNG S3 TUTORIAL (from PhoneBuff):
- Android 4.0.3 (or newer) *Rooted* Device
- USB/BT Joystick Center Android App:
( http://market.android.com/details?id=com.poke64738.usbjoy )
- Non blocked Network-Port: 1200
- Joystick->Touch Gaming
- Wii-Remote IR Sensor Pointer -> Touch
- Load & Save Touch-Settings (IMP/EXP in Joystick Center)
- Support for Devices without Touchscreen (Neo X5, ...). Please use the Finless Rom 1.2b and a install Virtual Touchscreen Driver!
Successfully tested with these Devices:
- Acer A500/501 (Android 4.0.3, 3.2.1, 3.1 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Archos 101 G9 (Android 4.0.3 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Asus TF101 (3.2 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Asus Prime TF201 (ICS 4.03 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Asus TF300 (ICS 4.03 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Asus TF700 (4.1.1 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Google Nexus 7 (JB 4.1 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- MINIX Neo X5 (4.1.1 Finless Rom 1.2b + Virtual Touchscreen Driver)
- Samsung Nexus (Android 4.0.2 Stock Rooted-Rom, with OnTheGo USB Cable)
- Samsung S2 (Android 4.0.3 Stock Rooted-Rom, GT-I9100-IML74K.XWLP7, Kernel: 3.0.31-Dorimanx-V2.1-SGII-ICS)
- Samsung S3 (ICS 4.03 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II (4.1.2 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus (3.2 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Sony Xperia Play (4.0.3 Stock Beta Rooted-Rom)
- Toshiba Thrive (Android 3.2.1 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Xoom (4.0.4 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Wikipad (4.1.1 Stock-Rom)
HINT: I've tested it with *rooted* stock ROMs only. If its not working, then the most issues are a false ROM or Kernal (some manufacturer stock ROMs and some custom ROMs are not working).
- UpdatedAugust 18,2014
- Current Version5.10
- Requires AndroidAndroid 3.2 or higher