Why not manage your mobile device via your Internet browser?
Kies air is a application that enables you to easily manage contents saved on your device via PC internet or mobile browser using Wi-Fi technology.
Without having to connect any cables, within a browser you can use diverse function such as multimedia transfer, music listening, PIMS management, text message, file search, and so on.
Access from another mobile device (i.e. mobile B accesses mobile A);
1. Connect both mobile devices (A and B) to the same Access Point (Wi-Fi router).
2. Launch Kies Air and press "Start" button on your mobile device (mobile A).
3. Launch Kies Air and Shake the mobile B twice.
This will start a scan for mobile A.
4. Allow the access request on the original mobile device (mobile A)
* In the case of Kies air not installed on another device (mobile B): Access with typing URL displayed by Kies air (on mobile A) in the browser on another mobile device (mobile B).
** In the case of "Motion" feature not supported on another device (mobile B): Access with "Scan" button on the menu.
Access from PC/laptop;
1. Connect mobile device and PC to the same Access Point (Wi-Fi router).
2. Launch Kies Air and press "Start" button on mobile device.
3. Type URL displayed Kies air in the browser on PC.
4. Allow the access request on my mobile device.
5. Allow to create icon after accessing Kies air.
* After creating desktop icon, you can access Kies air without typing URL using desktop icon.
Content rating: Everyone
- UpdatedSeptember 12,2014
- Current Version2.1.204271
- Requires AndroidAndroid 2.2 or higher