Launcher 8 is an excellent app for you to experience the wp-style UI on your Android devices.
It's super fast, clean and comfortable, customizable personalized layout and powerful functional.
It's amazing and interesting when you use this app and you can also show off your new style of home screen to your friends! Will you have any ideas of design themes after you learned how to use this launcher? If you have, you can share the themes to our theme store. If you do, no more waiting! You will experience powerful and interesting functions.
If you have any questions, please feedback on our BBS or Email, we will reply as soon as possible.
- You can add different size tiles.
- You can add a variety of color tile.
- You can save and restore the theme.
- You can edit the start screen layout.
- You can set the current background style.
- You can switch the application list style.
- You can add Android widgets in the tiles.
- You can set the wp8 style lock screen and status bar.
- You can select more than one hundred kinds of theme colors.
- You can add special features tiles, like time, LED light, Live Gallery and Live contact.
- Each rows 6 tiles for big screens. (just support the Launcher 8 Pro version)
- Single contact avatar animation tile. (just support the Launcher 8 Pro version)
1 The live contact needs to read the contact data (Avatar) access permission;
2 Direct dial call shortcut need the CALL PHONE permission;
3 Direct send text message shortcut need Send Message permission.
4 Download the themes need access the network permission.
5 The LED Light need access the Camera permission.
The notification feature requires manual activation . After activating this service, please return to the Settings > Status bar > Notification app > Open the switch if you need to message notification on the app(eg: Facebook).
How to activation all app notification:
1.On Launcher 8 home screen, click Menu, click "Settings" - "Status bar" - "Notifications active" - turn on ;
2.Then will go to "Accessibility" - "Services" - "Launcher 8 statusbar notification active" - Activation it.
3.Back to the Status bar setting, enable App Notifications, And make sure the apps running at background , also you can view our video.
How to remove the notification icons and number:
Please click tile to remove the WP8 lock screen and tiles notifications , eg Whatsapp/Facebook tiles.
QiHang Dev Team and QiHang Dev The same developer
- UpdatedNovember 07,2014
- Current Version1.9.8
- Requires AndroidAndroid 2.3 or higher