In every monthly issue of Hot English, you will:
- Learn 500 new words, idioms, phrasal verbs and expressions.
- Get lots of listening practice + hear lots of different accents.
- Read about the latest in culture, business, music, films, travel and news.
- Learn “real” English so you can talk to native English speakers.
- Learn faster because the material is motivating and fun.
- Save money! Hot English is much cheaper than English classes or textbooks. Also get a big discount on a six-month or one-year subscription.
Studying English for an exam, work, or fun? Then Hot English is number 1!
Are you an English teacher? Hot English is an excellent classroom resource – each issue is packed with motivating ready-to-go classes. You’ll save time and your students will love the material.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
1 month: £2.49/ US$3.99 (1 issue)
12 months: £23.99/ US$33.99 (12 issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
- UpdatedOctober 24,2014
- Current Version4.9.51
- Requires AndroidAndroid 4.0 or higher