Control your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi products, including Velop, from anywhere. Tap into your Wi-Fi: check connected devices, set up guest access, or keep your kids off social networking sites when they should be doing homework.
New app adds support for Velop, a modular system of tri-band connection points that provide seamless, full-strength Wi-Fi for the whole family.
• Remote Access – Access and manage your Wi-Fi from anywhere.
• Dashboard – Quickly view the status of your Wi-Fi.
• Guest Access – Protect your information by giving friends and family internet-only access on a separate guest network.
• Device Prioritization - Decide which devices get Wi-Fi priority for less lag and buffering.
• Parental Controls - Create a safe internet experience for your kids – even if they’re home and you’re not. Restrict access to certain websites or block specific devices from accessing the internet.
• The Linksys app works with Velop systems and Linksys Smart Wi-Fi routers. To view the full list of supported routers, visit: http://www.LinksysSmartWiFi.com/cloud/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
• User accounts are created in the app or at http://www.LinksysSmartWiFi.com. Simply associate your account with your Wi-Fi to log in from your devices.
• Compatible with Android 4.0.3 and greater
Our new Velop product line features a setup experience that uses Bluetooth. In Android 6 and higher, apps must request location permissions to use Bluetooth. We don't collect or use any location information in our app.
For additional help, visit our support site at http://support.linksys.com
Uploaded: Nov 6, 2014 at 1:39 CST