• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes, or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Enter voice notes on your Android Wear watch.
• Easily access your recent notes on your watch.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
- UpdatedMarch 22,2016
- Current Version15.1.6821.4825
- Requires AndroidAndroid 4.1.2 or higher
- Microsoft Buys Nokia Mobile Business16 AppsMicrosoft buys Nokia's devices unit in a $7.2 billion bid today, Microsoft hopes that allying with its biggest Windows Phone manufacturer will speed up growth. Here we list some apps from Microsoft, Nokia and other great apps whose owner has been buyed by others.