** Music player setting is only available after you place the widget, not if you run it from launcher. **
Universal music control widget capable of hiding itself while there is no track playing. It is designed to be used with WidgetLocker Lockscreen, however it is possible to use it on your homescreen as well.
- Stock and modded Android Music (2.3+ with Pro)
- Google Music (Pro only)
- HTC Music
- UberMusic (Fede's Music App; Pro only)
- BeyondPod (Pro only)
- Experimentally Samsung TouchWiz (Pro only)
- Almost any other player (such as doubleTwist, Winamp, Meridian, ³/Cubed, MortPlayer, MIUI, Zimly, Songbird, Pocket Casts, Sony Walkman, n7 Player etc.) in compatibility mode (Pro only)
- Auto-hide with various hide/reveal settings
- WidgetLocker events integration
- Possibility to show/remove some elements such as volume control and current track info
- Nine graphical (H7C is just like Sense, Metro like WP7, Aero like Windows 7's Media Player, MIUI style, Xperia style and Carbon are self-explainatory) and two chromeless themes (minimalistic text inspired by Clockr and Calendr)
- Battery saving mode with almost zero energy consumption
- Localised to 19 languages (some fully, some partially)
- DashClock Widget Extension
- Support for 3rd party apps to utilize Phantom's wide range of controllable players (more info for developers at: http://goo.gl/ifyvL)
Do not forget, that not all players are supported, and that you need to hold your finger on your home screen in order to place a widget. Please do not try to find it in application drawer.
- UpdatedSeptember 12,2014
- Current Version1.67
- Requires AndroidAndroid 1.5 or higher
- Give Me A Minimalist Android! - Apps For Minimalists7 AppsEver feel like those iPhones are all the same? The same glassy buttons, the same bright colors? Maybe minimalism is more your thing. If text based and minimalist apps are your cup of tea, then here is a list of apps for you! Transform your Android homescreen into a sleek, modern, and very, very neat expression of your inner style.