• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Facebook or email, or just save it back to your photo library.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Lighting effects can add drama, sparkle, or a grunge look. Easily adjust the intensity and orientation of each effect.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Look like a pro with cool photo effects such as focal blur, denoise, and more.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, or focus on one color with the color splash tool.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
- UpdatedJuly 10,2014
- Current Version2.2.2
- Requires AndroidAndroid 2.2 or higher
- The 20 Best Apps for Office Lady20 AppsIf you want to become the most dazzling beauty in the office, not only just look pretty and in the sexy Theory Suits, But also have a clever mind and a strong logical thinking ability. Smart phones are a good tool which can help you deal a lot of problems, so that you become the best office lady.