It is of no great revelation that children have an enormous capacity to absorb information, and their learning starts from their most infantile moments. As your children begin to negotiate language and express themselves, they are always looking for new ways to learn, and understand the world around them. With the Play Phone for Kids game you can help your child to learn numbers on a friendly, practical platform. The application allows tots to "make phone calls" with a toy phone to his or her new BabyFirst friends, Tillie, VocabuLarry, Sammy and Blossom as well as “send” emoticons to them.
At BabyFirst we understand the importance of keeping learning applicable, relevant and fun. Our Play Phone for Kids gives grown-ups the opportunity to engage the interest of children by using the dial, talk and text functions on this toy phone. BabyFirst’s Play Phone is a kid’s app with a range of benefits:
• Allows your baby to dial numbers and have conversations
• Gives kids the chance to learn numbers 0-9
• Dozens of animations and sweet sounds
• Encourages coordination
• Visually stimulating and engaging
✰ 3 Basic Functions to Further Your Tots Learning
• Dialing - Toddlers and tots can familiarize themselves with the numbers 0-9 with the baby toy phone.
• Phone book - Choose from one of ten favorite BabyFirst characters and share a call.
• Texting - Your baby can send emoticons and get character-based emoticons back.
✰ Learning is Fun with BabyFirst
The Play Phone for Kids app is perfect for car journeys: your child can talk to their new friends at BabyFirst and learn numbers while you keep your eyes on the road.
✰ BabyFirst - a Wealth of Experience with Toddlers
BabyFirst is a global TV network for tots, toddlers and parents alike. Created by experts, BabyFirst aims to provide children with the necessary tools to learn language and numbers.
To find more trusted kid’s apps from the BabyFirst family search "BF123" in Google Play!
And check out our fun & educational videos on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/user/BabyFirstTV
- UpdatedJanuary 05,2016
- Current Version2.8.0
- Requires Android