1. Download HD pongal wallpapers.
2. You can also share the Pongal wishes Images on the social media.
3. You can share the messages (text) and send them to your friends and family member.
4. Download the images into SD Card.
5. You should have 3G or High Speed Wifi to access the images from the server and messages.
Now you can say Happy Pongal day to your relatives, family, friends, boy friend, girl friend etc. Have fun!!
This festival marks the beginning of the end of winter season and corresponds to the time when the sun is moving towards Uttarayanam (north) from Dakshinayanam (south). The period is referred to as Uttarayan Punyakalam and is considered auspicious. As per the Tamil calender, Pongal is celebrated four days from the last day of the month of Margazhi (December — January) to the third day of the month Thai (January — February). Thus, according to the Gregorian calender, Pongal is celebrated from 12 to 15 January of which Pongal day or the first day of Thai falls on 14 January.
- UpdatedOctober 23,2014
- Current Version1.0
- Requires AndroidAndroid 2.2 or higher