With Push Ups - Fitness Trainer you will not only build muscle and burn fat but you will also feel healthier and stronger.
The creators of the widely popular Diet Assistant – Weight Loss application bring you this awesome fitness trainer app. Push Ups – Fitness Trainer will get you to do 50, 100, 200 pushups in a row!
Take giant leaps on your quest towards your perfect body with Push Ups – Fitness Trainer. Simply tap in your target push ups and sit back and allow Push Ups – Fitness Trainer to present you with a brilliant training plan that will help you achieve your goals.
• Getting you to do more pushups with a personalised training plan
• Automatically adjusts your training plan depending on your progress
• Recommended resting time after a training session
• Innovative workout reminders
• Set your goals
• Progress chart
• Works as your personal fitness trainer
• Intuitive UI
• A lot more to come!
• "Love this app and makes you want to push your self to the limit"
• "Brilliant! Getting me to do more pushups."
• "Fitness trainer. Don't need to go to the gym when using this app. Great app!"
• "Excellent fitness companion Keeps me focus on set goals with room for modification of goals set , for everyone interested in developing his push up threshold."
• "This is working for me Perfectly spaced out push ups. I have improved my reps and increased my sets!"
* Train with us and see how you improve your pushup technique! We also recommend to train 3 to 5 days a week and please do not over work your training plan. Please let us know your feedback!
PUSH UPS TECHNIQUES
Lie face down on the ground. Put your legs together. Place your hands on the ground, palms down, fingers pointed forward. Balance your weight on your palms and your toes. Your hands should be shoulder width apart. Keeping your body straight, lower your body by bending your elbows. Go down until your chest almost touches the ground. Return to starting position.
Elevated Push Ups:
Same as the standard pushup, except you place your feet on a chair or Swiss ball or elevated surface. This allows you to hit your upper pecs more. Lower yourself until your chest almost touches the floor as you inhale.
Wide Push Ups:
Same as the standard pushups, except hands are placed wider than shoulder width. This helps bring out your outer pectorals.
Diamond Push Ups:
Same as the standard pushups, except hands are positioned under the middle of your chest. Put your hands together so there looks like there is a diamond in between them (Index fingers touch each other and thumbs touch each other). This helps develop your inner pecs and your triceps.
Basketball Push Ups:
Same as the standard pushups, except you balance one hand on a basketball, medicine ball, or Swiss ball. This works stabilizer muscles.
Three-Point Push Up:
Same as the standard pushups, except you put one foot on top of the other. So your points of contact are: 1.) left hand, 2.) right hand, and 3.) one foot while the other foot rests on its heel.
keywords: fitness trainer, body builder, gym, fitness pal, health, fit, pushups, push-ups workout, exercise, training, body.
Uploaded: Jun 30, 2015 at 21:39 CDT
Uploaded: Jul 12, 2015 at 2:15 CDT
Uploaded: Aug 3, 2014 at 10:35 CDT
Uploaded: Jun 8, 2015 at 13:22 CDT
Uploaded: Apr 5, 2015 at 11:53 CDT