QuitNow! offers you real-time stats, anytime, to help you cope with anxiety:
- The time (days, hours, minutes) since the last cigarette of your life
- How many cigarettes you have avoided
- The money and time you have saved
Also, QuitNow! will provide you with W.H.O.-based (UN's World Health Organization) indicators on your health improvement process, and an achievement list you will unlock one by one, as time passes, motivating you to achieve your goal.
Most important, QuitNow! is social: Share your stats and achievements on the very App:
- Create your profile and start chatting with other quitters!
- Get help, tips and tricks from others, make friends, and offer your own support, any time, and always in your own language (44 different options)
... and also on Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network!
We wish you success!
- UpdatedJuly 03,2015
- Current Version5.2.46
- Requires AndroidAndroid 4.0 or higher
- Apps for smoking cessation5 AppsFor those of you who are trying to quit smoking, or to quit drinking there's times of the day or certain activities that really make you want to smoke or really make you want to drink. But I just want to point out that and smoking cessation advice, advice about not smoking to pregnant women is another very inexpensive life saving intervention.
- A Healthy Day11 AppsHealthy living is definitely a 24-hour thing. Most of us are spending the majority of time at workplaces. Hence “no time to be healthy” has become a common issue. Here we have a collection of easy and practical apps from waking up in the morning all the way through to going to bed at night, in order to help office people live a healthy lifestyle every day.