QuitNow! is there to hold your hand and remind you about the effort you're making so your clothes stop smelling! To help you avoid temptation, QuitNow! will inform you about:
- The time since your last drag.
- The cigarettes that haven't yellowed your fingers.
- The money you've been saving by not smoking, so you can invest in that pony for your niece.
- The evolution of your health improvements as per the World Health Organization indicators.
QuitNow! empowers your will by using achievements that will be unlocked over time. You'll be able to share your achievements with your friends on social networks.
Two million Quitters have improved their health with QuitNow! Create your profile now and reach your goal to quit smoking!
- UpdatedFebruary 09,2016
- Current Version5.7.5
- Requires AndroidAndroid 4.0 or higher
- Apps for smoking cessation5 AppsFor those of you who are trying to quit smoking, or to quit drinking there's times of the day or certain activities that really make you want to smoke or really make you want to drink. But I just want to point out that and smoking cessation advice, advice about not smoking to pregnant women is another very inexpensive life saving intervention.
- A Healthy Day11 AppsHealthy living is definitely a 24-hour thing. Most of us are spending the majority of time at workplaces. Hence “no time to be healthy” has become a common issue. Here we have a collection of easy and practical apps from waking up in the morning all the way through to going to bed at night, in order to help office people live a healthy lifestyle every day.