Prepare bootable SD cards for your Raspberry Pi direct on your phone
- No PC required !
- Images to SD card or USB (card reader)
- NOOBS Lite built in - No download required.
- Downloads and installs other OS
- Read/backup SD card (root required)
Can automatically download, and install OSes to SD/USB
Supports SD card in phone, or via USB card reader.
Recommended to use an OTG USB cable and a USB card reader.
- Download OS images direct in the app
- NOOBS LIte built in and always available even in areas with no wifi.
- Write SD Card direct from zipped .img file (or plain .img)
- Backup SD card direct to a compressed zip file - a typical 16GB card will compress to 2GB
No root required for:
-Downloading OS files
-Writing NOOBS based OS to SD Cards (NOOBS / NOOBS Lite / PINN / BerryBoot)
Root required for:
- Backing up SD card to a zipped .img file
- Writing custom OS .img to SD Cards
Uploaded: Dec 16, 2016 at 19:18 CST
Uploaded: Dec 14, 2016 at 1:43 CST
Uploaded: Aug 18, 2014 at 22:12 CDT