SideSync is a new PC-Mobile solution that enables screens, windows, and data to be shared easily. Share between a PC and a Galaxy smartphone, or between a Galaxy Tab and Galaxy smartphone.
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync 3.0 on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed
- Android device: install SideSync 3.0 app
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: run SideSync 3.0
- Android device: run SideSync 3.0 app
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
Mode 1) Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing mode you can use an Android device as an extra monitor and easily control it with your PC's mouse and keyboard.
In SideSync Settings, set the location of the Android device, and then move the mouse cursor across so it appears on the Android device's screen.
The cursor will appear on the Android device enabling you to control it with the mouse and keyboard without having to touch the screen. If you want to operate the PC again, move the cursor across to the PC monitor and carry on as usual.
Now, try using both the mobile device and the PC simultaneously.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC.
Mode 2) Phone Screen Sharing
Phone Screen Sharing mode allows you to view the screen of the Android device on your PC monitor. Use the virtual screen via your PC to control your Android device.
SideSync enables you to control the size of the virtual screen and avoids overlapping the windows of other programs.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC or a Galaxy Tab.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4(*)
- Galaxy NotePro (12.2), Galaxy TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0/10.1)
· * Some devices will follow later.
Uploaded: Oct 24, 2014 at 18:12 CDT
Uploaded: May 3, 2015 at 21:39 CDT
Uploaded: Dec 28, 2016 at 23:23 CST