Wherever you are. Whatever you’re doing. The SoundCloud app lets you hear more.
More hip hop. More rock. More electronic. More classical. More house, jazz, audiobooks, sports…
- Discover new and trending music you won’t find anywhere else
- Listen to your favorite tracks and artists from a variety of genres and countries
- Connect with friends and your favorite artists to hear what they share
- Personalize your listening experience by liking tracks to listen later
- Create playlists for parties, workouts, on the way to work, or your current mood
- Play, pause and skip tracks from lockscreen
- Sign in or register with Facebook, Google+, or your email
Use Search to find your favorite tracks and artists.
Tap the heart to 'like' a track – this will put it in your Collection and make it easy to listen again later. You can also shuffle your likes or create your own playlists.
Looking for a more relaxing listening and discovery experience? As you listen, you can easily start a Station from any track to discover similar music.
Find out more on http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/topics/110297-mobile-apps/articles
PRAISE FOR SOUNDCLOUD
“SoundCloud is focused on building out a massive trove of content, weaving it all into the Web and making it easier to share. The “YouTube for audio” analogy looks increasingly apt, especially if its metrics continue to shoot skyward.” - ReadWrite
“SoundCloud is a sharing machine. Remember the early days of audio online — when you had to download the Real Player or Windows Media Player to listen? The days of downloading before listening are over.” - USA Today
“It's an evolution of audio's most vital self-service creation and discovery platform, music's best analogue to Twitter, YouTube, and Kindle Direct Publishing. It's not just finding or sharing songs or podcasts or spoken-word readings your friends may be listening to — it's finding and sharing the people who make those recordings, too.” - The Verge
Like what you hear? Let us know, and share your discoveries with the world.
SoundCloud Blog: http://blog.soundcloud.com
The more you tell us, the better SoundCloud gets.
Your privacy is really important to us. We only ask for the permissions we need for the app to be at its best.
For more information, read http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/1575188-what-permissions-are-required-to-download-the-app
If you have any more questions get in touch with us - see the help section.
This app is available in English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Indonesian, Russian and French.
- UpdatedFebruary 02,2016
- Current Version2016.01.27-release
- Requires AndroidAndroid 4.0 or higher