Includes offline dictionary
The FREE Talking Translator / Dictionary / Word of the day / Daily word app is packed with features:
- Supports 30+ languages.
- Includes offline dictionary
- Word of the day - (also in widget; and daily notifications - turn them off in Settings)
- Sentence correction
- Transcription / transliteration for many languages
Speak a sentence and hear the translation!
Note: The app offers a very large number of languages for translation. Not all languages have voice support.
- Learn the language you always wanted to learn! A great multi language tutor for Spanish and other languages like German, Russian, French, Japanese, Chinese and Korean etc.
* Please note that we do not have any control over payments and downloads. So please do not contact us regarding payment or download issues. We are always happy to help with the app features!
- voice recognition for all major languages (new feature)
- eMail or SMS the translation
- copy to paste in other apps
- translation history
Now available on iPhone too - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/talking-translator!/id579870510?mt=8
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
For example, Spanish is spoken in countries like United States, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Ecuador and others.
With Talking Translator learning apps, you can learn Spanish for free. Moreover, most major languages are available - English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greek, Czech and Brazilian Portuguese.
Learn the languages using the Daily Word feature. Get a Daily Word / Word of the day in language of your choice.
- UpdatedSeptember 11,2014
- Current Version5.8
- Requires AndroidAndroid 3.0 or higher