For players who haven't yet had a taste (of calamari), SQUIDS Wild West Free is ready to download at no charge! With the complete first Chapter of the Squids' adventures, this free version will give you a sample of what the full game has to offer.
★ A brand new SQUIDS game, #1 RPG in 65 countries!
"The adorable spawn of Angry Birds and Final Fantasy Tactics" -The Escapist
"From the gameplay to the graphics to the sound, everything here is pitch-perfect." - GameZebo (5/5)
The Squids are back: bigger and better! The epic adventure continues as our band of stretchy heroes explore the underwater Wild West, fight back against the evil Black Ooze, and search for Winnick, their fallen comrade.
If you don't know SQUIDS yet, SQUIDS Wild West is a great place to start! SQUIDS Wild West has a unique mix of action strategy and RPG: build your team of heroes for challenging turn-based battles against corrupted crabs and shrimp!
This sequel is even better than the original, with many surprises in store: devious new enemies, four new playable characters, and nearly twice as many levels. You can even ride seahorses into battle!
Millions of players around the world are enjoying SQUIDS unique mix of action and strategy. For players who haven't yet had a taste (of calamari), SQUIDS Wild West Free is ready to download at no charge! With the complete first Chapter of the Squids adventures, this free version will give you a sample of what the full game has to offer.
- Brand new chapter in the funny and exciting SQUIDS saga
- Unique mix of turn-based tactics and classic RPG elements
- An epic adventure: hours of gameplay with varied missions and boss battles
- Simple controls: grab Squids by the tentacles, then fling them across the battlefield
- Four character classes with different abilities: shooters, scouts, troopers, and healers
- Recruit your own Squid army among 12+ playable characters
- Equip your Squids with special ability-boosting helmets
- SQUIDS Wild West is localized in English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Korean.
For the latest SQUIDS news, or to ask us a question, check us out on Twitter @SquidsTheGame or Facebook/SquidsTheGame No Squids were harmed during the making of this game. (But we can’t say the same for the shrimp…)
- UpdatedJanuary 01,2015
- Current Version1.2.0
- Requires AndroidAndroid 2.3 or higher