If you played Minecraft Pocket Edition, BlockWorld, Block Story, Petravis or another block world sandbox, you will like this game.
This is the eighteenth release of Survivalcraft, and it adds a 3rd person view mode! Player and creatures now cast shadows, adding more depth to the scene, and all the tools and weapons have been redone in full 3D.
Yet more additions, items and creatures are planned for later updates. Purchase now while it is cheap and get all the future updates for free!
Update history so far:
- 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
- 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
- 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
- 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
- 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
- 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
- 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
- 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
- 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
- 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
- 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
- 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
- 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
- 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
- 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
- 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
- 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
- 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
- UpdatedOctober 24,2014
- Current Version1.17
- Requires AndroidAndroid 2.2 or higher
- The 20 Best Games Like Sim City20 AppsSim City is a popular city building game for most gamers , but the game is kind of difficult and those characters and buildings are not much appealing any more. Well, these city-building games we picked for you are just like Sim City , but they got a better look and gameplay, go check it out!