✔ Record in high or low quality, in background and with pause function (.wav)
✔ backwards/fast-forward during a recording as on your dictation machine (.wav)
✔ Record by Widget
✔ Send, rename and delete recordings
✔ "Fast" Send, now with custom mail recipients
✔ upload to Dropbox, FTP (needs additional apps)
✔ Choose recordings as ringtone
✔ Cut recordings (only wav)
✔ Repair recordings (fix header information of wav-files)
✔ Samplerate and -format can be configured in the settings (working modes may vary from device to device)
✔ ...and much more!
Recordings are stored on the SD card (in folder "tapeatalk_records").
Please note: This app shows location based ads.
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (only for displaying ads)
- location access (for displaying location based ads)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- change settings (to set ringtone)
Feel free to send me comments, critics and and general feedback via email.
- UpdatedNovember 12,2014
- Current Version0.9.8.2.1
- Requires AndroidAndroid 2.3 or higher
- Making The Grade – Apps For Busy Students9 AppsSummers winding down and you’re packing up and getting organized for yet another year of hitting the books. Whether you’re off to college, high school, or grad school, here are some general apps for keeping on top of things and staying focused in your studies.