The app also includes dictation features such as pause, rewind&overwrite, cut recordings, etc.
Most important functions:
✔ Record in high or low quality, in background and with pause function (.wav)
✔ backwards/fast-forward during a recording as with your analog dictation machine (.wav)
✔ Visualizing Waveform
✔ Record by Widget
✔ Send, rename and delete recordings
✔ Fast Send, custom mail recipients (pro)
✔ upload to Dropbox, FTP (needs additional apps)
✔ Choose recordings as ringtone
✔ Cut recordings (only wav)
✔ Sort by name, date, size, length...
✔ Choose storage folder
✔ Samplerate and -format can be configured in the settings (working modes may vary from device to device)
✔ ...and much more!
Feel free to send comments, criticism and and general feedback via email. We look forward to helping you and improving Tape-a-Talk even further.
Please note: Tape-a-Talk is not a call recorder. Call recording will not be supported in the future.
- internet access (only for displaying ads)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- change settings (to set ringtone)
- UpdatedApril 11,2016
- Current Version184.108.40.206
- Requires AndroidAndroid 2.3 or higher
- Making The Grade – Apps For Busy Students8 AppsSummers winding down and you’re packing up and getting organized for yet another year of hitting the books. Whether you’re off to college, high school, or grad school, here are some general apps for keeping on top of things and staying focused in your studies.