Translations for Minecraft is an Android application created to bring translations from the PC version of Minecraft into Minecraft Pocket Edition.
Minecraft PC version include 94 translations and most of this translations are better than built-in MCPE translations.
This application downloads MCPC language files combines it with MCPE language files and creates new resource pack that includes new translation files.
How to use
1. Install application.
2. Make sure that your device is connected to Internet.
3. Click "Select Language" button and select your language (LOLCAT, Upside down translation and Pirate language are included too :))
4. Click "Create Langpack" button and wait.
5. Start MCPE and activate "Minecraft Translations" resource pack.
6. Restart Minecraft and choose your language in "Languages" menu.
7. Enjoy :)
P.S. You will find that some messages not translated. It is because not all messages from MCPE could be found in Minecraft (PC).
P.P.S. You can help me to translate this application into your language.
NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG.
Uploaded: Feb 17, 2017 at 20:34 CST
Uploaded: Feb 6, 2017 at 1:53 CST
Uploaded: Dec 4, 2016 at 13:31 CST
Uploaded: Feb 3, 2017 at 7:41 CST
Uploaded: Feb 3, 2017 at 15:07 CST