The Tru-Test Data Link app for Android provides easy data transfer from the yard. It is designed to download session files from Tru-Test devices to either send directly to the New Zealand or Australian national traceability database or email back to your office.
• Upload direct to NAIT or NLIS from the yard
• Select a session file to email back to the office or send to another recipient
• Open a session and review individual animal records on your phone
• If you’re not in 3G or Wi-Fi coverage, your transaction will happen automatically the next time you are, no need to check
• GPS location of data download attached to emails (optional)
• For XR/ID5000 Weigh Scale send and receive favourite setups via email
The app has different capabilities depending on your regional setting:
• New Zealand – supports both direct upload to the National Animal Identification Traceability (NAIT) database and email capability
• Australia - supports both direct upload to the National Livestock Identification System (NLIS) and email capability
• Rest of the world – supports email capability.
Tru-Test Product Compatibility
• XR/ID5000 Weigh Scales
• XRS2/SRS2 EID Reader
• XRS EID Reader
• XR/ID3000 Bluetooth Weigh scales
• EziWeigh7 Weigh Scales
• Tru-Test Bluetooth Dongle for 3000 series Weigh Scales
*IMPORTANT NOTE:Before downloading the Tru-Test Data Link app you will need to make sure you have email set up on your Android phone. See your phone's manual or set up menu, or contact your phone provider for further instructions.
Versions of Android supported
2.3 and above