1. Vehicle Diagnostics: Diagnose whether problems exist within major vehicle features. If an abnormality exists, you can call Kia Roadside Assist or schedule a service appointment with any Kia Dealership directly from the vehicle or using the UVO app.
2. MyPOIs: Synchronize your POIs list from your MyUVO account with your vehicle’s navigation system.
3. Parking Minder: Save the location where the vehicle parked and navigate to it later, or send the location to a friend.
4. Roadside Assist: Contact Kia Roadside Assistance Program with just one click.
5. My Car Zone: Create records of when your vehicle is traveling faster than a set speed, starts driving later than a set time, or enters a set restrited area
6. Trip Info: Analytics of your monthly driving habits such as total time driving, total distance drving, average speed and average start time.
7. Dealer Apointments: Request service apointments at a dealership of your choosing.
8. Awards: Earn badges for using MyUVO's features.
To use UVO eServices, you will need a Kia Vehicle equipped with UVO eServices, and have registered a MyUVO account on MyUVO.com.
NOTE: Please check your vehicle compatibility at https://www.myuvo.com/availability/index.shtml and your phone compatibility at https://www.myuvo.com/support/index.shtml
For help on your UVO eServices system follow us on Twitter @KiaConsumerCare
- UpdatedOctober 20,2014
- Current Version3.1.1
- Requires AndroidAndroid 3.1 or higher