WP Launcher, formerly called Launcher 8, is an excellent app for you to experience the Windows phone UI on your Android devices. It will make your Android phone look like Windows Phone.
With this fast, clean launcher, you can customize personalized Windows phone layout for your Android phone. Just surprise your friend with the new desktop on your android phone! Also, don’t forget to share your wonderful themes designed by yourself after learning how to use this WP Launcher, former Launcher 8, may be your theme will be loved by all of us!
If you have any questions about WP Launcher, just feel free to let us know. Please contact us via Email.
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/launcher8
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/launcher_8
Want WP Launcher in your language? Volunteer for translation here: https://crowdin.com/project/wp-launcher
and here: https://crowdin.com/project/wp-launcher-description
- Custom tile: Choose different sizes of tiles, modify colors and icons of the tiles;
- Featured tile: You can add special features tiles, like time, LED light, Live Gallery and Live contact.
- LockScreen: Add your thoughts to manage the LockScreen with style and password settings;
- StatusBar: Manage your StatusBar with style, time display, and color settings;
- DIY folder: Create new tabs for folder. Hide & lock folders with password;
- Theme: Back up and restore theme. Themes can be uploaded and downloaded online ;
- Wallpaper: Rich wallpaper resources for background, lockscreen available online, also support dynamic wallpaper;
- Application notifications: DIY the display mode for your application’s message notifications alerts.
- Super search: Bigger and quicker search ability for web and local information.
- Change tiles from 4 rows to 6 rows for big screens. (Just support WP Launcher Pro)
- Single contact avatar animation tile. (Just support WP Launcher Pro version)
1 The live contact needs to read the contact data (Avatar) access permission;
2 Direct dial call shortcut need the CALL PHONE permission;
3 Direct send text message shortcut need Send Message permission.
4 Download the themes need access the network permission.
5 The LED Light need access the Camera permission.
The notification feature requires manual activation. To activate this service, please follow the instruction: Settings -> General -> Notification settings -> On (under Push).
How to activate the notification of a chosen app?
1. After turning on Notifications, tab “Manage Notifications”.
2. Choose the app you want to display the notification.
3. Set free here in the app settings.
- UpdatedJuly 28,2015
- Current Version3.1.7
- Requires AndroidAndroid 3.0 or higher