Track and calculate your points on the go with this Weight Watchers Points Calculator & Tracker. Calculate your food's points using the new Points Plus system or the original Classic Points system. Then track these points using the new and improved tracker.
Don't want to have to enter your food's nutritional facts over and over again? Good! In the latest version you can store these foods in your personal food database which allows for quick & easy access to the 20 foods you eat most frequently. An in-app purchase will unlock your entire food database.
Does this all sound too confusing to you? Well then just head into the Settings menu and disable the Version 3 UI & Food List and you are left with the simplest points calculator and tracker on the market!
Do all these things without having to buy the official calculator!
Version 4.0.0 is currently in the works. Feature preview list:
• Switch to allow decimal points in all fields.
• More advanced backup / restore system.
• Weekly points view / diary.
• Fix all Food List / database bugs.
• Brand new card-based Android specific UI.
• AND MUCH MORE! Leave your suggestions below.
Give Your Feedback!
I have opened up a special user forum for you to request and vote on ideas requested by others. Let me know which features you want most in the app and I will do my best to implement them!
* Thanks are extended to you Matt. Great app. Looking forward to the up coming updates.
* Best calculator & tracker app that I've found so far!
* Excellent! I'm a lifetimer on weight watchers so I don't get the online calculator free anymore and this really comes in handy! Thanks so much!
NOTE: This application is not affiliated with Weight Watchers International.
Please send all bug reports & feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving negative comments as I will try to fix them in the next version.
The old "Unlocker App" is still valid with the new version of the application and will remove ads and unlock PRO features. If you are having issues, please contact me.
See http://mattdonders.com/android for more information.
- UpdatedOctober 24,2014
- Current Version3.1.0
- Requires AndroidAndroid 2.3 or higher